Monday, January 17, 2011

Sound of Life

Dear Huckababy,

Your mama and I went to see the doctor this morning to check you out and make sure you're doing okay in her belly. I had the privilege of hearing the sweetest melody my ears have heard in 28 years. I got to hear the beat of your heart :) This moment couldn't compare to any other. Your mama and I have seen your heart beating, but there was nothing like hearing you for the first time. I knew you were in your mama's belly, I've even seen you, but there was just something about hearing you that made you even more real and special to me. You should have seen your mama's face when we heard you. I don't think I've ever seen her smile for so long at one time :) Thank you for letting us hear you. I can't wait to hear the sound of your voice when you are born. I have a feeling that it will bring a tear to my eye :)

I love you,
Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment