Monday, January 17, 2011

Snow, Ice and Heartbeats!

Dear Huckababy,

It's been really exciting around here lately! Last Monday it snowed about 7 inches! We haven't seen snow like that in years and years. Your daddy said not since he was 6, well that's means I would have been 10. Your mama is a puma. :) That's when the excitement stopped. After that, we were stuck in the house for days and days! It was fun at first, but quickly got old! I didn't work all week and your daddy worked from home for a few days. It was really nice getting to spend some extra time with him. i haven't been feeling very well, but your daddy has taken really good care of me. He brought me beautiful flowers and cooks me lunch and dinner. He is going to be such a good daddy to you! We have some good news for you...we ordered your crib! It is so beautiful, you are going to love it! Here it is....



Even more exciting news. I had an appointment with the doctor today and we heard your heartbeat! It sounded so beautiful, until your mama laughed and we lost it! We found it one more time, but it seemed like you sure were moving around a lot in there! We could hear you moving! Oh and if you feel anything funny, it's me poking on my belly trying to make you move. I just want to feel you in there! :) The most exciting news is we will get to find out if you are a boy or a girl on February 14! That's Valentine's Day! What a perfect day to see my new little love! So please cooperate when we look and don't be modest!

I love you,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment