Monday, January 17, 2011

Snow

Dear Huckababy,

Your mama and I are still thawing out from a snow storm the likes of which haven't been seen in our area since 1988 (I was 6). It made me think of you and how I can't wait for you to see snow for the first time. I can't wait to see that look of amazement in your eyes :) I'm going to take you sledding and we'll have snowball fights. You and me against your mama in the snowball fight :) She'll make you something called snow cream (I still don't know what it is. So, it'll be a first for us both). Don't worry I won't let your mama bundle you up so tight that you can't move like my mama used to do before we went out in the snow :)

I love you,
Daddy

2 comments:

  1. was the snow cream awesome or what?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We didn't get to make any because we didn't have any sugar. I guess we'll get to try next time.

    ReplyDelete