Friday, March 4, 2011

You're A Boy!

Dear Huckababy,

Your mama and I went to see the doctor on February 14th (Valentine's Day) so that they could take a picture of your mama's tummy to find out if you are a little boy or a little girl. I told your mama that it didn't matter to me whether you were a boy or a girl as long as you were healthy, but between the two of us I secretly wanted you to be a little boy :) I know all about little boys, after all I used to be one :) We're going to name you Oliver Quinn Huckaby and call you Ollie for short. You are my son. I get to teach you how to be a man. A good man. My dad is a good example for me and I will be for you. I will be the best daddy you could ever hope for.

I love you,
Daddy

1 comment:

  1. There is something special between a mother and her son, listenig to your son talk to his son about being a daddy is a just priceless moment in time. Can't wait to tell Ollie about his father growing up, being able to play and read to him. And the best thing, seeing my son being a father.

    ReplyDelete