Sunday, February 13, 2011

Tomorrow Is A Big Day!

Dear Huckababy,

Well, it's finally here! Tomorrow is a big day for your mama and me. We get to find out if you're a little boy or a little girl! We've been waiting for this day for so long! We also get to spend our first Valentine's Day together. It's a very fitting day for us to find out what the new love of our life is going to be :) I'm so in love with you and your mama. I never thought my life would turn out this way. Your mama is my best friend. I can't wait to see you grow up and find a love like we have. It makes you feel complete in the best way. You know they say that swans mate for life and sometimes they swim together with their necks entwined in the shape of a heart. Your mama is my swan :)

I love you,
Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment