Friday, March 18, 2011

We're Getting You A Puppy!

Dear Huckababy,

Hey my sweet little boy! Your mama and I just went to the doctor again earlier this week and we got to see you again. You're getting so big! You were folded up in kind of an awkward position in your mama's belly. I think maybe you're an acrobat :) Guess what?! Your grandpa's dog Sadie had puppies about a month ago and we're going to get you (and me) one! She is a black lab and we're going to name her Banjo. Your mama picked out the name Banjo because we both like The Avett Brothers and bluegrass. Plus your mama has decided to take up learning how to play the banjo...maybe she'll also take up learning how to play that bass she has :) I love you Brandi! <3 I can't wait to watch you play with her! Shoot...I can't wait to play with her! I never had a dog before! I'm excited!



I love you,
Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment